CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wednesday Dr. Visit

So, I have been looking forward to this day for a week! I have been having quite a few contractions each day; some that hurt and others that are just tightening of my tummy. I've also had a lot of contractions in my back. So I knew I was progressing and I was very much looking forward to what the dr. had to say. Luckily, I was not disappointed. He checked me and said I was about one centimeter dilated and thinning. This means my labor has started and he doesn't think I will go past next week. YAAAAYYYYY! I am so big and miserable. I am ready to get this show on the road! I know there's a long way to go from one to ten, but just knowing that I'm on my way makes me feel better. I feel like I can finally see the end in sight. He wants to see me on Monday morning, so that's my next goal. Just have to make it to Monday! I can do that!

--Amy

0 comments: