CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dr. Appointment

I had another appointment today. We have to go for check-ups every 2 weeks right now. He said everything is good. Her heartbeat is 155, her head is down and she's still gonna be big. He said he will probably take her a "little early" because of her size. I didn't get a feel for how early a "little early" is. Obviously, not as early as I would like or we'd be doing this next week! I can tell she is running out of room because her movements have changed a little. She is stretching more and I get a lot of thumping movements, whereas she used to "flip flop" around and make my whole belly shake. When she wakes up, I can feel her stretching and her feet are under my ribs. Not comfortable, but I still love to feel all the movements. So far, I haven't had any days where she hasn't moved or I've had to do kick counts. *KNOCK ON WOOD* She has been moving a lot since very early on.

We are so excited to meet her! I have everything almost completely ready. Her furniture should be here next week. I just have to get my husband to put it together, then we'll be ready!

--Amy

0 comments: