I am very new to this blogging thing, so please forgive me. I have been "lurking" on friend's blogs as I've found them. It's been nice to be able to keep up with people who are so far away. I sometimes feel a little isolated from everyone way down here in College Station. I think even more so since I've been pregnant. My friend says it's part of my "nesting". Maybe so, but I love to read about everyone I grew up with, their kids and lives. It helps me feel more connected to my "old" life. Which sounds funny, but since moving here I've really had to start over making new friends and "family". So, I guess Searcy is my "old" life and Texas is my "new" life. I have many great memories in both places and hope to stay connected not only for myself, but my soon-to-be-born daughter.
I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while, but had reservations. I don't always like to be so open. But I love how everyone puts up pics of their kids and tells family and friends how they are growing. So, I decided today would be a good day. Plus, it gives me one more way to waste time at work! ; )
There's a lot going on, so I'll probably break it up into several posts today. I hope family and old school friends find my blog and leave comments. I love getting updates on your families and hope you will enjoy updates from me as I FINALLY give birth to my daughter and post updates on her growth.
--Amy
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
New Blogger . . . Watch out!
Posted by Amy at 5/27/2008 04:07:00 PM
Labels: First
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment