Well, I should start with an Ike update. We did get some high winds and rain, but nothing like everyone around us got. While most counties around us lost power and/or flooded, we did not. It was all over by 12 or 1 pm that Saturday and we went on to have a normal day. We were very blessed because it could have been MUCH worse!
Now, on to my growing girl! She was 3 months old Wednesday! She is growing and changing so much. She eats 8 oz. about 4 times a day. She still sleeps really well at night! And she's learning more about herself each day. A few weeks ago, she started smiling when you smiled at her. Now she grins and even laughs a little anytime you look at her. The other day, she even smiled at Laila. I guess she thought Laila was smiling at her! When she's in her swing, she waves her arms around. I think she's trying to grab the bird's spinning around above her. She smiles at them too. She's discovered her mouth, tongue and hands. She sucks on her bottom lip, or sticks her tongue in and out. And she is constantly fidgeting with her hands in front of her face. It was a real issue when we took pictures yesterday, but otherwise, it's really cute. And she's really "talking" now. Sometimes she'll wake up happy and I'll just leave her in the bed. She scoots around, eventually flips herself over onto her back, and she's just cooing and gurgling the whole time. So adorable! She has learned to turn over from front to back. I don't have it on camera yet, but it's so funny to watch! She sticks her butt waaaay up in the air and moves her feet until she finally ends up on her back.
We went to take her 3 month old pictures Wednesday. Of course, I don't know how many good ones he got since her hands were constantly in front of her face. And I planned around her schedule. The one she's been on for about a month. But yesterday, it changed! Just my luck! I'm still looking forward to seeing how they turn out. I'll post them as soon as I can.
More later . . .
--Amy
Friday, September 26, 2008
3 Months Old!
Posted by Amy at 9/26/2008 01:04:00 AM
Labels: Aubrey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment