CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Update

Things are going well here. We've been very busy and are ready to get back to some sort of normalcy. My mom and sister stayed with us about a week to help with Aubrey. It was so nice to have them here and they really helped out! Chad's mom and grandparents have been here the last 2 weekends and I think they are coming back this weekend. Then, maybe we can get back to normal life.

Aubrey is great! She eats every 4 hours and mostly sleeps in between. In fact, we've been sleeping so much that I haven't taken many pictures. I'll have to fix that soon . . . She is starting to wake up more in between feedings, so I'm trying to work and blog and email and post pictures while she's sleeping. It's a little difficult, but I'm trying to keep up.

I took Aubrey to the George Bush Library for her first 4th of July Fireworks. She slept through the whole thing! They were beautiful and it was fun anyway.

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!

--Amy

0 comments: