CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Update and Dr. visit

It's been busy around here and I don't get to the computer near as often as I'd like to. Aubrey is growing and growing! She stays awake a little more each day and she's wanting to eat more. I've started giving her a little cereal with her bottle at night and it helps. She's been sleeping about 6-8 hours a night.

Her 2-week check-up was last week. She weighed 8 lbs., 10 oz and measured 21 inches. The dr. said she is doing great and progressing just right for her age. My check-up was this week and he says my stitches are healing well. Also, my bloodpressure is back to normal (which is amazing considering I'm trying to work from home too!). So, we shouldn't have to go for any visits for about a month, which will be nice!

We've had family in every weekend since she was born, so this will be our first weekend alone. We are looking forward to getting in a good routine and doing "normal" stuff. We decided to postpone our Arkansas visit until September because Chad is so busy at work right now. I don't think he could get away for 4 or 5 days and I really want him to be able to enjoy his time off.

I hope everyone is doing well!

--Amy

0 comments: