CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween 2008




Aubrey was a Pumpkin for Halloween this year. Mostly because there wasn't a lot to choose from at the store. October 18th we took her to the "Pumpkin Patch", which is really just a place that sells pumpkins and the proceeds go to charity. We picked out a big pumpkin to carve and we got a little pumpkin for her. I know she really has no clue what's going on, but I wanted to make sure we still did something for her first Halloween. And, I want to start traditions for us to continue through her childhood. We also took her to Target to pick out her costume. I must say, those costumes are very hot for such little ones in Texas. And we even had a cold front this year! Normally, it's nearly 90 on Halloween.

Anyway, the next weekend I took her outside in her high chair so she could watch me carve the pumpkin. I'm not particulary good at carving pumpkins, but it's the thought that counts. When Halloween arrived, she wasn't having a very good day. She was pretty fussy, so we decided just to take her to some relatives houses for trick or treating. We took a few pics and came home. It'll be better next year!

--Amy

0 comments: