Thanks for FINALLY adding pics. I told your mom that I was going to post a mean note if you didn't add some soon! Anyway, she is beautiful. Enjoy her now because before long she is going to be turning 10 months old like Emery Kate is about to do!
Congrats on having Aubrey! I didn't know you had a baby. She's beautiful! I completely understand the ever-growing "to do" list. Mine keeps growing, too. My nephew can't understand why I can't anything done because "they sleep all the time." Yeh, but they also wake up just enought to keep you exhausted, so you sleep all the time, too. Don't worry, one of these days, she'll sleep and you'll wake up feeling rested and wondering what happened. So glad I can keep up with you now.
2 comments:
Thanks for FINALLY adding pics. I told your mom that I was going to post a mean note if you didn't add some soon! Anyway, she is beautiful. Enjoy her now because before long she is going to be turning 10 months old like Emery Kate is about to do!
Congrats on having Aubrey! I didn't know you had a baby. She's beautiful! I completely understand the ever-growing "to do" list. Mine keeps growing, too. My nephew can't understand why I can't anything done because "they sleep all the time." Yeh, but they also wake up just enought to keep you exhausted, so you sleep all the time, too. Don't worry, one of these days, she'll sleep and you'll wake up feeling rested and wondering what happened. So glad I can keep up with you now.
Post a Comment